I like to sing.
While I blog:
While I “do my homework”:
And while I shower:
But I immediately stop singing when I hear someone coming into the house:
Today in the Potter World, December 31.
- 1926: Tom Marvolo Riddle is born to Tom Riddle Sr. and Merope Gaunt at Wool’s Orphanage in London, England. His father is not present for the event, and Merope dies shortly afterwards.
Happy Birthday to the villain-most-badass.
“You know that place between sleep & awake, the place where you can still remember dreaming? That’s where I’ll always love you. That’s where I’ll be waiting.” —
Peter Pan (via dizzydreamerx3)
Oh Tinkerbell… <3
No, Mom. I go to Hogwarts.
- Mom: So are you ready for school tomorrow?
- Me: What? I don't start tomorrow. I start Wednesday.
- Mom: What are you talking about?
- Me: September 1st is when I start, Mom.
- Mom: No. Stop being silly. I'm waking you up at six tomorrow.
- Me: Why? The train doesn't leave until eleven.
- Mom: What train? Stop being ridiculous. You're scaring me. Now did you get all your supplies?
- Me: No. I have almost everything, but I still need my owl. Will you pick it up for me?
- Mom: I'm serious. Quit.
- Me: Mom. I'm scared.
- Mom: Oh, honey! Why?
- Me: .... What if they put me in Slytherin?
- Mom: GO TO YOUR ROOM.
I'm home alone.
“My other crush and whom I already confessed my love to, and we already told we love each other, is Dot-Marie Jones, who plays Coach Beiste. She is the sweetest teddy bear in the world and I adore her and I love her and she’s so funny. She’s like such a sweetheart. She’s such a ball of joy and I love and adore her.” —
THIS MADE MY DAY.
OMFG!!! ONLY 365 DAYS TILL CHRISTMAS!!!!!!